Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ezra gets a new friend? maybe not.

www.ezralevant.com
Turning enemies into friends
By Ezra Levant on April 17, 2008 1:43 PM | Permalink | Comments | Trackback

Winston Churchill said that the definition of a fanatic was someone who can't change his mind, and won't change the topic. I must therefore change my view of John Baglow, also known as "Dr. Dawg". This week, he wrote what can only be called a concession speech for the defenders of Canada's human rights commissions. Here are some of my favourite excerpts:

Welll readers I am not going to post all the excerpts, but to say that Ezra has missed the point that 'Dr. Dawg" also opposes people using the court of defamation as a means to stiffle free speech.
I wonder if the fact that I support Ezra's fight against the HRC's makes me even a 25% friend? Probably not as he is still suing me for writing a simple letter.

No comments: