Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ezra is way off base really

"How would we know if the Alberta HRC went on strike?
By Ezra Levant on May 14, 2008 10:53 AM | Permalink | Comments (12) | Trackback

On February 13, 2006, the Western Standard magazine, of which I was the publisher, printed eight of the Danish cartoons of Mohammed, to illustrate a news story on the subject.

On February 15, 2006, an anti-Semitic imam named Syed Soharwardy filed a "human rights" complaint against the magazine and me, with the government of Alberta's human rights commission. You can see that semi-literate, hand-scrawled fatwa here."

Ok above is the latest rant of Ezra and I have to admit its a bit much. I dont agree with Syed going to the HRC, but he had the legal right I suppose to do so and yes its a pain in the arse, but he is not a criminal in doing so. Not a criminal for his actions anymore than Ezra is for keeping me in a civil litigation since Januaray 2008 THAT'S OVER 120 days folks and its not over.

Syed is no anti-semite as I have personally met the man and Syed also has Hannukah at his Mosque- wow I guess thats what Jew haters do eh? is invite Jews to their meeting place.
So since I have some sympathy for Syed does that too make me a jihadist? Even though I have a Israel flag in my house with pride and was damn near killed in the 1st rally in Calgary back in 2004 by a group of real jihadists for my pro-Israel stance.
Ezra is bothered that this HRC thing is taking so long- awww poor baby I feel for ya Ez. I am in a crappy defamation suit and mine is not over hyet either and why? Because the plaintiff i.e YOU wont let go.

So suck it up Ezra and base your baseless accusations on some facts ok. Ya remember those important things called FACTS-not just hype.

No comments: